Friday, May 11, 2007

Buzzer

When we moved into our apartment a couple of weeks ago, it had the cutest doorbell and buzzer. Unfortunately, my husband tried it out a couple times and the buzzer didn't seem to work well, so we called the landlord and asked him to repair it.
He did.

-sigh-

Only...well...words fail me, so I'll just let you see for yourself:Not quite the same, is it? It's missing...charm, character, EVERYTHING. Here's what we walk by at night:
My husband is so appalled at the choice for a replacement that he is thinking of buying another one just like it (since they still make them) and asking the landlord to please replace it.
What an eyesore. Or as my husband said, "It looks like a radioactive roach on the wall." Not the look we're going for, needless to say!

No comments: