Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend 1

I'm sorry I haven't been online much lately. I just started a new job, which requires an hour and a half commute each way and it's such a heavy workload I barely have time to eat lunch everyday! But I like it. That's what's important. Once I get a routine down, though, it'll be much less hectic!

If you're wondering whose adorable face that is up there, it's
Bumper. We dog sat this last weekend and I FINALLY got a decent picture of him! This one's my favorite:
Isn't he cute???? This is his mommy, Angelina:
She was refusing to look at the camera for a picture. You can just see the diva attitude! Finally, I had my sister-in-law, Kristen, hold her in a "pose". :)
Speaking of Kristen, we invited her to stay with us while we house/dog sat. It was a lot of fun. We spent the entire weekend eating and........well, basically eating! It was great!! Here's Kristen climbing a tree:

That's about as far as she got! hahaha :) We had a good time. I'll post some pictures of the gardens soon. (I promise!)

Hope you all had a good time too. What did you do?

No comments: