Monday, May 7, 2007

Plants and projects

My plants seem to like it out on the sun porch. They're doing very well. I may have to re-pot a couple which are growing like crazy, but for right now, they're very happy!
On the project front, I'm binding a book for my husband. A book I started a while back, but hadn't had the chance to actually bind it until now. I have this week off before starting my new job on Monday, so I thought I'd get some half finished projects done.
The book has a graphite gray cover and dark gray paper. I chose a gray, white, and green endpaper to keep the neutral theme going. I think it'll be a handsome book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your plants do look beautiful! I'm also into plants! I'm trying to grow my own tomatoes and I already have an herb garden!!! Now that the sunny weather has come to DC, everything is growing like crazy! Itzi