Sunday, May 20, 2007

MIA

Hello everyone,

Sorry to have been gone for so long! I just started a new job and I'm still getting set
tled in. We're also in the process of looking for a house, so any free time I do have is spent at open houses. Next weekend, however, I anticipate lots of things to blog about because we'll be dog-sitting for Bumper and his mommy, Angelina (whose picture I haven't been able to take since she always runs up to the camera to sniff it when she sees it!). It should be a lot of fun. I also have all the napkins now from my classmates to show you! I haven't had a chance to take a decent picture of them, but as soon as I do I'll post them. I can't wait until I have a nice routine down so I can get back to blogging without feeling so frazzled! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Talk to you soon,
Jen

No comments: