Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pizza

My husband and I went out for pizza the other night. This is a HUGE deal for me because I'm lactose intolerant and going out for pizza means I'm craving it so bad I'm willing to put up with the...consequences. Our favorite place is in Bethesda and it's called Stromboli's. We always get a large ground turkey and bacon pizza. I mean, if you're going to break the diet and go out for pizza, you might as well get the most awesome pizza, right? Well, this is it! Sometimes Kurt adds black olives to his half and I add brocolli to mine, but that's only on very special occassions. :)
Kurt was on his last piece when suddenly he starts eating it crust first! Very strange. He ate a piece of the crust, then went back to the bottom, then back to the crust...I had to take a picture:

Concerning crafts, I am suuuuper excited because I just got a mega, heavy duty paper cutter in the mail. I scored it on e-bay. I usually have to go to my local bookbinding studio to cut my textblocks so they have a nice and even edge, but now I have my very own desk top version. I can't wait to use it. I think I'm going to bind some books this weekend. Maybe some quarter leather or some larger versions of the candybooks. Hmmm....

No comments: