Thursday, January 25, 2007

Seething, huh?

This is Magellan. He's my sister-in-law's adorable little doggie, which she adopted in China. She went to the market one day to buy vegetables and brought him home instead. When she first saw him he was only a tiny puppy, but already the cage he was kept in was too small. She felt soooo bad for him, that she convinced his owner to sell him to her and brought him home. And good thing she did because he's just about the most adorable dog you could meet (except for you Flaco, of course). After seeing Flaco's moment in the spotlight, I was told that Magellan was "seething with jealously." (his exact words!) I felt terrible, so today's post is dedicated to him. :) Isn't that just the cutest face you've ever seen???? (sorry, Flaco!)

This is Kristen, Magellan's mommy. She's modelling the scarf I recently dyed for her, but forgot to take a picture of before mailing it out. It's now a soft teal, which looks great on her! I'm pleased with the way it turned out. Thanks for the picture, Kristen!

1 comment:

The Muttering Chef (Kristen) said...

That's right, seething! He was all, "Oh SURE, tell me I'm so cute and adorable when you're here to visit, but then you go and post about some other dog that's not even in the FAMILY. I see how it is. Next time I'm going to bite you instead of trying to bite your dad." ;)