Thursday, January 11, 2007

King Charles Brocade





This is a knitting project I'm currently working on (one of several). It's called the King Charles Brocade knit and I'm hoping to double the size of the piece you see here and make a little purse with it. I plan to line it with some left over Amy Butler fabric that I have (below) and put a little zipper on it in some flashy color like red or pink. Super cute!


Tonight my husband and I are going to eat at the Oval Room. It's restaurant week here in DC, which means that all the super expensive restaurants have set menus for lunch and dinner. Lunch is $20 and dinner is $30. The price includes appetizer, dinner, and dessert. A pretty good deal considering you'd end up paying about $50-60 per person at most of these restaurants any other time of the year. Gotta take advantage while we can! Can't wait.

No comments: