Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wish I was in Costa Rica

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! My husband and I spent the day picnicking, hiking, and napping at Bradley Palmer State Park (above). It was a great time. There were curious circular patches of grasses all over, which made for an interesting landscape. The grasses were as soft as pillows! Very beautiful.
While having our picnic, a friend stopped by to visit.
For dinner, we stopped at the Clam Box and had really good calamari, native clams, and haddock. YUM! The great thing about living in New England is all the seafood! I'm loving it.
It started to pour later in the evening, so we skipped the fireworks this year. Boston's fireworks are supposed to be amazing, so we were bummed to have missed them, but we can always watch them next year.

You may be wondering about the title of this entry. Well, my very good friend, Alex, is currently spending the summer in Costa Rica. She's there on an internship, but that's just code for having lots of fun! Here are some spectacular photos she's sent. Doesn't it just make you want to get on the first plane to Costa Rica???


Thanks for letting me post your photos, Alex!! We miss you!

No comments: