Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whale watching 2

I went whale watching today with my colleagues. It was a "team building" activity. I was really nervous, as you might remember, that I was going to get really seasick, but I was actually totally fine! I took 2 Dramamine tablets the night before and then 2 that morning and didn't feel the least bit nauseous. There were some people, however, who were not looking so hot. They had this slight greenish look to their skin. I felt so bad for them! Lord knows I've been there so many times. The key is to have Dramamine in your system since the day before. I've taken it just an hour before activity, as recommended on the bottle, but it does NOT work. At least not for me. I've always gotten seasick, but this time I was determined to not get sick! It worked.
Anyway, here are some pictures I took while we were out. Next time I go, I'm taking my nice Canon to take super close ups! The day was absolutely perfect too. We really lucked out. Check it out:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que chevere!!! I love whales!!! vi una chiquita en Seattle y casi lloro de la emocion! jajaja.
besos! Dian