Friday, March 16, 2007

Rain rain go away...

It's pouring rain here in DC. Not fun at all, unless you're snuggled up under the covers, which I most certainly am not, unfortunately. I am having a nice cup of green tea at work though. Bought a teastick recently that works pretty good. I definitely prefer my Japanese teapot, but since I'm at work, this is the more sensible solution.

I just bought this the other day and I am SO excited to wear it, but of course, I didn't want to get it soaked the first time I use it so I left it home today. :( It's gorgeous, though, and incredibly roomy. What will I wear it with...hmmmmm....I'm so excited. Hee hee. :) I LOVE bags (if you haven't noticed already). I definitely want to become the next stealth bag sensation! Stealth bags, since you probably don't know since you're not obsessed like me, are slightly expensive bags that are very well made by an unknown artisan. That'll be me someday...

Crafting plans this weekend include granny journal-making and possible tote. We'll see. I've definitely been anxious to craft, though, so hopefully that'll make me extra productive!

Enough rambling, now. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

The Muttering Chef (Kristen) said...

Did you take that rain photograph yourself? It's great!