Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Maple Nut Scones

I asked my husband to make me Maple Nut Scones this past weekend. They turned out VERY good. :) I'm glad he enjoys baking because I don't think I could ever bring myself to go through the trouble of making these!

Kristen posted an entry on Maple Nut Scones, which of course made me crave them. The post includes the recipe if anyone is interested in making them. They're topped with a maple flavored frosting that makes them extra good. Here are our frosting remnants. YUM!

I'm currently working on a book that'll have blue linen bookcloth and blue and gold Japanese screenprinted endpaper. It'll be a coptic stitch with antique white paper. I think it'll turn out very beautiful and I can't wait to have it done! It was a special order from a very nice granddaughter who wants to give it to her grandmother for her birthday. It'll include photographs of her grandmother's life printed throughout the text block. Very special. I'm glad she chose me to make the book for her. I'll keep you posted on the progress as always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those scones look tasty!