Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Newburyport

We went to Newburyport this last Saturday and had a great time! It's about half an hour from where we're living now. This little guy welcomed us to the town:

We explored the plaza and shops along the main street.
We had some awesome desserts at this little place. YUM!
And I bought some awesome shoes at this boutique. I have always wanted to have a store of my own just like this. Full of all sorts of treasures. The classes announced on the sign are for jewelry making.

These are the grounds of the Firehouse Center for the Arts.
And the marina. It was a bit foggy, but still pretty.


This coming weekend we'll be going up to Portland, Maine, to visit my sister-in-law. We'll be exploring the coast with her puppy Magellan. I'll make sure to take my camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chevere!
que se lo pasen genial en Portland nena.
besos
diana