Monday, June 16, 2008

Long time no post

It's been a long time since I've posted. These past couple of months have been pretty...dramatic to say the least. I'm in the process of trying to go freelance (my "real" job, you know) because I really want the flexibility. That's taken up a few of my weekends, working other jobs, networking at conferences, assisting orientations for various organizations, etc. Hopefully soon I'll be able to do my work from any place and at whatever time! I can hardly wait.

I've also been undergoing a bit of a strange and unexpected phase in my life. Turns out I am quite possibly perimenopausal. I've gotten all the usual symptoms (for any of you out there who get hot flashes, black cohosh is AMAZINGLY effective!) and it's quite possible that it's going to be significantly difficult for my husband and I to have children. Mind you, I'm 31. Yeah, and already going through menopause. Not fun, let me tell ya. It's been pretty much an emotional roller coaster.

Needless to say, I haven't had the time or ambition to do anything crafty, but I'm hoping to change that this week. Kurt (kurtankeny.com) is currently in Amherst, Mass, taking a painting course and will be gone all week. Amherst is a beautiful town so I'm going to go up there a day early to explore and see what I discover! Meanwhile, I plan to do some serious crafting. Get ready, get set, gooooooooooooooooooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!