Sunday, February 3, 2008

Craft room chairs

The chairs in my craft room I believe I got at Ikea. They are very simple chairs that can be folded up and stored. They don't make for very pretty chairs just sitting out though, so I decided to make slip covers for them. I started with the back of the chair and chose two matching blue and two matching pink fabrics.These particular fabrics are from an old stash of Amy Butler fabrics I had from a while back. They will add lots of color to the room. I made the slip covers reversible and the flap gives you a little taste of what's on the other side. :) The floral patterns are actually the same, one blue and one pink, which brings the chairs together.

The pink chair sits in front of my sewing machine, while the blue chair sits at the table, where I have my next projects lined up.Here you can see one of two books I will be rebinding. The covers are pretty beat up, so I'm looking forward to the challenge.

No comments: